The idea with Sea Agile is to combine archipelago sailing and team development on the level that fits you the best.
My name is Thomas Bindzau, and I run Sea Agile. I also work as an agile coach and system developer. There are some things in life that I am really passionate about; development of people and teams, agile working methods and sailing. These three points work together, and they constitute the basis for Sea Agile. The result of the sailing depends on both me as a coach and your group as a team. Nothing is a competition, but everything is about how you will evolve as a group and enjoy the time at sea.
So who am I? Below you can find a short description of myself as an agile coach, sailor and person.
– A passion for agile ways of working
– Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Professional
– Experienced agile coach and professional coach
– Skilled course leader
– 15 years’ experience of agile development
– Broad sailing experience (from dinghy to ocean racing)
– Sea scout leader
– Deck officer class VIII (required for being a professional skipper)
As a person and leader
– Calm and comforting
– Listening and supporting
– Letting everyone speak and participate